Our most Frequently Asked Questions:
When will the website be restocked?
- The next restock is always the next month on the first week day. So if the 1st lands on a Sunday, we will not restock until Monday the 2nd. However if the 1st lands on a Wednesday, we will restock that day. The restock time is usually 7:30AM.
- The TWC website goes out of stock when we hit 2,000 orders. We never know when we will reach our monthly goal, so we cannot tell you when the website will go out of stock. The best idea is to place your order at the beginning of the month.
Can I make multiple orders?
- No. Each person can only order once every 30 days. We always check names and usernames to make sure there are no duplicate orders. If you live with multiple people, please make sure they have their own account and order under their name, or else the order will be put on hold.
Do you have discreet packaging?
- All packages comes in a discreet, black bubble mailer. The label does not say Texas Wears Condoms.
Where is my package?
- Tracking information is sent to your email approximately a week after placing your order. Remember that our packages take 3-5 weeks to deliver.
Why does my tracking number says “delivered” but I have not received my package?
- If your USPS tracking information says “delivered” but you have not received your package yet, please wait an additional 24-48 hours before contacting USPS. Please refer to this link for more information regarding where your package may be: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Where-is-my-package. If you would like to report your missing package to USPS, you can contact them through this link: https://emailus.usps.com/s/ and select “Where is my package?” then fill out the information. Texas Wears Condoms does not deliver packages and has no personal contact with USPS. We cannot contact USPS on your behalf.
Why was my order put “on hold”?
- If your order was put on hold, it may be because:
- You placed multiple orders, so we are only sending out your previous order (we only allow 1 order every 30 days).
- Your address was invalid.
- Your customer notes contained obscene language.
- Your customer notes suggested the package would be sent to a different person.
- Your customer notes suggested that you are under 18 years old.
- You do not live in Texas.
I live outside of Texas, can I still place an order?
- No, we only ship within Texas.